Lexington Next, Lexington’s Comprehensive Plan Update Public Forum – Defining an Attractive and Vibrant Lexington
October 26, 2021, at 7:00pm
In September, the Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (CPAC) focused on Housing in Lexington. Now it’s time to shift gears to think about Lexington’s commercial areas and corridors. As an open discussion focused on engaging all members of the Lexington Community, please help the CPAC
- What makes a commercial area vibrant and attractive?
- What improvements could we make to the Town Center, East Lexington, and other commercial areas in Lexington to be more attractive and vibrant?
- How can we attract more patrons to our commercial areas? How can we entice visitors to stay longer?
Who is the Lexington Community? The Lexington Community includes anyone interested in the future of Lexington – those who live, work, play, learn, visits used to live but moved away, travel through, etc. All are welcome to join!
Event Sponsors and Hosts The Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (CPAC) will join the Co-Leads Community Circle and Martha Lyon Landscape Architecture project.
Date, Time, and Location This public event will be held via Zoom (Webinar ID: 854 7043 8664) at 7:00 pm on October 26th, 2021
- Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85470438664
- Or One tap mobile : US: +16465588656,,85470438664# or +13017158592,,85470438664#
- Or Telephone: US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 720 707 2699 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Interpretation Services Mandarin interpretation services will be provided
Prizes This is a public event, and all attendees will be automatically entered into a free raffle and eligible to win prizes. Participants must be present at the time of the raffle to win.